Thursday, September 17, 2009

Putting the pen to paper

Here I go with the creation of my own blog. I am a recovering journaler, who finds little time in my current life stage to actually sit down for a sacred journal session. So, here I am with hopes that I can download some of my thoughts, and stimulate others, through this blog.

I am hoping to be able to record some of the funny moments and milestones in my children's lives. I hope to record some of the ways God shows up in our family's life, as well as in the lives of those we know. And finally, I hope to use this blog to record reflections and questions from life, and maybe even record the makings of what one day will become a book. In the mean time, may we each learn from one another, and Lord, please allow your wisdom to flow through my typing fingers, just as it once did so lavishly through my pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment