Thursday, February 3, 2011

What would you do if you were brave?

What would you do if you were brave?


I ran across an article this afternoon that asked this same question. 


And then I ran across these words, "Things may not go our way. But they will go God’s way, that we can be sure of."






So, I sit here today, thinking to myself, "What would I do if I were brave?" What courageous steps might I take if I weren't disabled by my fears of falling/failing/running into some pretty tough obstacles? 


Lord, I pray for a wise and courageous spirit. Lord, be the breath that fills our sails. Be the gentle hand that guides us. Be the voice that comforts us. Be the Light that shines through us. Help me to overcome the fears that lead me to cower in the corner. 




Proverbs 16:3 tells me, "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts (plans) shall be established." 


Father, we submit our efforts to you and pray that you would establish our plans as we step out in faith.





No comments:

Post a Comment