Monday, August 1, 2011

One of my new favorite things...

I'm in this mode of starting to clean out/go through/use-up random toiletries that have been collected, partially used and then stored under the bathroom sink for some ridiculous amount of time. Anyhow, in my "cleaning" this last week, I came across this silly razor that I've had for who knows how long. I'm pretty sure I didn't buy it, but I cannot figure out where it came from. Anyhow, it has sat under my bathroom sink, perfectly packaged for several years, at minimum. It looked so different to me and with being a mom and the busy-ness that already comes with having little kiddos, I rarely have time for shaving as it is. So, I hadn't been wanting to "waste" any precious time learning how to use this new razor. I finally decided, "what the heck, I'm going to "use this thing up and then get rid of it so it doesn't continue taking up space in here."

Little did I know that I would fall in love with this razor and it's concept. I wish I had tried this razor sooner! It is the Schick Intuition Razor. Maybe I'm just way behind the times, sticking with my trusty ol' Venus razor!?!

Here is a photo of it:
The Schick Intuition Razor. I imagine you can buy it at Walmart, but since I have no idea where mine came from, I can see for certain that you can purchase it, as well as cartridges for it (even pomegranate ones), from Amazon for a reasonable price. Just click on the picture to view its price on Amazon so you can compare them to prices at the local drugstore. 

  Schick Intuition Razor, Normal to Dry Skin
 
Anyhow, this has been working great for me in that I don't have to bother with shaving gel in the shower, and then the all too frequent experience of half of it dropping off my legs either from mere gravitational pull or from water running down and washing it off before I get to that area to shave. This razor has the shave solution built into it, so it glides along your skin just prior to the blade crossing that particular area, preparing it for a clean, smooth shave. All you need is wet skin. I've even used it to do some quick touch-ups before heading to the pool and it has worked great after dampening the skin with a washcloth.

I am absolutely loving the time I'm saving each day in the shower. It has made shaving a breeze, which makes it much easier to keep up with all the shaving summer attire demands (or shall I say is preferred by those of us who do shave our legs and pits (and our husbands)!).

Although this razor will no longer be taking up space under my sink, I believe it has found a permanent home in our shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment