Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mr. Mobile!

Jacob is walking! Go little guy, go! Here is a picture of him (very focused) in action tonight at the park! He started by taking two steps with Daddy when I was gone at graduation a week and a half ago. On Monday of this week, we saw that his confidence had increased and he started taking 4 or 5 steps, often when none of us were truly watching. His confidence is increasing daily. How fun!
Here is Ashley enjoying a city park she had never played at before.
We met some new friends there. They LOVED having their pictures taken-and also helped me take some pics too.  I wanted to put them all in our camera bag and take them home. But, for tonight, they just came home on my 16 gig memory card. What sweeties!
This little guy's smile just makes me melt.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yay Jacob! That little boys smile is so precious. I will have to get a picture of one my new kids next year. He has that big smile too and I just love it!

    ReplyDelete