Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blueberries, blueberries, blueberries

Between downpours today, we ventured over to the local blueberry farm to pick some delicious blueberries. We were quite successful-all of us. Even Jacob kept busy. Of course, he had no bucket, but his tummy closely resembles that of a bucket full of berries tonight. The poor ladies in the church nursery tomorrow. My apologies in advance...I'll be sure to send him in disposables instead of cloth for your diaper changing convenience :)

In the 40 minutes we were there, we picked two full buckets (which I think is about 20 pints), ate a ton and even spilled some on accident. These berries were as large as grapes. Yummy!

Can you guess what we'll be having a lot of at our house this year? You guessed it, blueberry pancakes, blueberry muffins, blueberry pie, blueberry smoothies, frozen blueberries... Yes, yes, I know, I sound like the Bubba Gump Blueberry Factory.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment