Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Jacob

One year ago today, our little Jakers was born into our family. What a fast, yet fun, year it has been.

This little guy's personality, expressions and curiosity make us smile and keep us on our toes daily. What a joy of a son he is. May he grow up to be a leader among men, for the purposes of the Lord. May he think of others first, and act in a way that is honorable, humble and full of grace. May he hone his ability to capture people's attention and bring a smile of joy to their face and warmth to their hearts.

Practicing his hammering skills, so he can soon use this on our dog Sugar and on Ashley. Watch out!
Savoring his yummy chocolate pie/pudding while using a spoon on his own for the first time.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. So glad I was able to hang out with all of you on such a special day! I can't believe I missed the chocolate pie fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, he's so cute!!! Happy Birthday to Jacob!! I miss you guys!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't time fly. My mom told me yesterday and I thought it was great. Enjoy the time when bandaids, hugs and kisses, and a favorite stuffed animal fix the worst of problems. I love you picture at the top of your blog. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete