Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Let the dreams begin

So, apparently Ashley is creative like Joe in her "dream life." Now I never really knew that people had very random, magical dreams until I met Joe. I always had the boring, but scary ones where I was walking to school without any clothes on and trying to stop myself or I was panicking because I had forgotten I had registered for a class in college but forgot to ever attend and take the tests. Joe has dreams about making creative inventions that solve major world problems (or at least they seem to have that ability in the dream).

Last night, Ashley came stumbling out into the living room around 11pm and said, "something is biting me." We stripped her pants off to try to figure out if there was some sort of bug or spider in there. We found nothing. We then thought maybe her pull ups were scratching her. Not those either. Then she begins to tell us that a dog bit her. She said there were two dogs and one was white, red, black and brown and that the little dog was nice and cute but the big dog bit her. There were also multiple cats there. Hmmm...We suggested to her that she might be dreaming and she demanded that she was not dreaming and that the dog was really there biting her. "Oh, okay," we said and we put her back to bed and to told her we'd bring Sugar in so Sugar could make sure no other dogs come to bite her again. Thankfully, we did not hear from her again last night, but she was very, very tired acting today, so who knows what other "dogs" kept her up last night.

1 comment: